This year is destined to be a reconstruction year where we get on our feet, establish our surroundings and find places to hunt in the few moments we have to breathe in this, our newest, most south-westerly adventure.
Dove JALAPEÑO Poppers
1. Marinade dove breasts for a few hours.
2. Fire up grill.
3. Cut bacon in half, lay on your cutting board. On one end, lay jalapeño strip. Apply cream cheese and dove breast.
4. Roll the rest of the breasts, secure with toothpick and grill until bacon is crisp; dove slightly rare in the middle.
Garlic Dove Garlic Butter rice. With garlic.
Cloves (as many as you have) of garlic, smashed and diced
Some sort of Sauce. I weirdly enjoy A1 with this.
Trough to catch your drool during cooking
1. Make rice. With lots of butter.
2. Heat up oil.
3. Heat garlic. Then burn it. Or don't. Cook the garlic as much or as little as you desire.
4. Throw in dove. Pan fry till slightly rare in the middle.
5. Pour garlic/dove/garlic mixture over butter rice. Add sauce of some kind.
6. Eat. Relive the memories. Smile.